Monday, January 28, 2013

Spaghetti Sauce Easy Peasy

Assalamualaikum. Hye.

Senang je spaghetti sauce ni. I make it all the time. Boleh buat banyak2, then simpan dalam fridge up until a week. Dan sihat dan boleh control rasa mengikut cita rasa masing2. Entry ni will be written in English. 

Ingredients:

2 cans of diced tomatoes (preferably the one without any additional taste. But last time I used the grilled tomato diced, the taste was not bad.)
1 small can of tomato puree or tomato sauce (not ketchup)
1 small can of tuna/a handful of ground beef/what ever meat that you like
2 cloves of garlid - chopped
1 shallot - chopped
Olive oil/cooking oil
Salt and pepper

1. Heat the pan up. Pour some oil just enough for the shallot and garlic. When the oil is hot enough, stir in the shallot and the garlic until fragrance.
2. Put in your meat. Stir until it is half cooked. If tuna is used, just stir for a few seconds since it is usually has been cooked.
3. Put in everything else. Adjust the taste. Leave the sauce for 1 hour with under medium to low heat.


Can be eaten with any kind of pastas. In the picture above, I put the diced tomatoes together with a handful of basil in the blender and blend until they incorporate. Love basil. But it's winter now, no farmers market and no cheap basil. *sigh*

Nothing much to say. I just hope all is well for everyone. Enjoy this song from the Radiohead, All I Need.


I'm the next actWaiting in the wingsI'm an animalTrapped in your hot car
I am all the daysThat you choose to ignore
You are all I needYou’re all I needI'm in the middle of your pictureLying in the reeds
I am a mothWho just wants to share your lightI'm just an insectTrying to get out of the night
I only stick with youBecause there are no others
You are all I needYou’re all I needI'm in the middle of your pictureLying in the reeds
It's all wrong, it's all right It's all wrong, it's all right
 It's all wrong, it's all right
 It's all wrong, it's all right

 It' all, It's all.


No comments: